Now that we have nice weather, it’s time to start running outside again! If you’re like us, you may have been running on the treadmill for the last 6 months just to stay warm. We love to run outside, and the weather has been perfect in our neck of the woods. Here are a few suggestions to make your run a good one!
- Lock Laces. Get the original, elastic no tie shoe lace that turns any pair of shoes into slip-ons. We have several different colors to choose from that match your shoes and help coordinate your running look.
- A great pair of shades can give you style and provide protection from the sun’s rays.
- There are several options here, whether you want to run with a belt or a hand-held, make sure you have plenty of water to beat the heat.
- Good socks. Socks could be the difference between a blister free run or a short trip around the block.
- Running buddy. Sometimes having a running partner can make the mileage fly by. If you don’t have a run buddy, check out races in your area. A 5K, 10K, half marathon or marathon will usually have a pretty good turn out of people to run with. Not to mention, many have a great charity component.
- Odor Drops! Don’t forget to pick up our premium shoe deodorizer that will help fight those smelly running shoes. With a pack of six, you can tackle up to 3 pairs of shoes.
Hope some of these tips help you have a good run this Spring. Now get out there and put some mileage on those Lock Laces!